1. Bamboo Palm tree: according to NASA, removes impurities from the air and also acts as a natural humidifier.
2. Sword of s. Jorge: Second NASA is great to absorb impurities and oxides of nitrogen.
3. Areca Palm tree: one of the best purifying plants for General cleaning.
4. Spider plant: this plant is for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins and impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants that NASA considers how best to remove toxins from the air.
5. Lily of peace: peace Lilies could be called “clean everything.” They are often placed in bathrooms, bathrooms or laundry rooms because they are excellent for removing mildew.
6. Gerbera daisy not only have beautiful flowers to remove benzene from the air, they are also known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen during the night.